Drug Infonet provides drug and disease information for your healthcare needs. Visit our FAQ page to find answers to common health questions. Look on the Manufacturer Info page to link to pharmaceutical company pages. Click to Health Info and Health News for the latest in healthcare developments.
Drug Infonet brings this free resource to you so that you become a more informed consumer of healthcare.
- American Brain Tumor Association - Information for patients and physicians: publications, support groups, workshops, physician's resource guide, etc.
- Bone Marrow Donors Worldwide - A
for the collection of the HLA phenotypes of volunteer bone marrow donors.
- Breast Cancer Information - Sapient Health Network - Breast Cancer Information including lumpectomy, mammography, and masectomy and other breast cancer related topics.
- Cancer Group Institute - A site that is devoted to cancer to help you comat the disease.
- CancerGuide - Information on cancer from a cancer patient; recommended books, pros and cons of research, etc.
- International Myeloma Foundation - Research and information to help prevent and cure myeloma: seminars, support groups, publications, talkline, etc.
- Introduction To Skin Cancer - Information, causes, treatments, dietary options, sunscreen, risk avoidance, etc.
- NCI CancerNet Database - Patient information; support, treatment, drug information, press releases, etc.
- OncoLink - The University of Pennsylvania Cancer Resource.
- Talarian Map - Clinical
for management of cancer pain, designed for the healthcare professional.
- Testicular Cancer Resource Center - Provides awareness, education and treatment information for testicular cancer.